- Please do not wear outside shoes inside the studio
- All teachers have a key to enter by the kitchen entrance. It is the teachers responsibility to open up and make sure the doors are locked when leaving, with all lights off and the room left as it was found. The kitchen and toilet lights are on a movement timer but there are two overriding switches by the door marked kitchen and toilet – these can be switched off when leaving but in order for the lights to come on when entering the room these switches need to be on.
- The large glass door – The key is always left in this door. The central door slides completely back so does provide a nice outside space. The space outside is limited but very private and has exceptional views. If this door is opened please ensure closed after use.
- The studio is fully cleaned once a week – teaches are asked to ensure the space is left as they found it (a dustpan and brush and soft floor brush are kept behind the door in the main office if required).
- It is the responsibility of teachers to ensure that all equipment that is used throughout the sessions is put back in place
Yoga studio, pranayama and raja yoga, Rishi Culture Yoga